The Centenary Congress program will run for a full five days in July 2017. Each day will commence with a common Congress plenary speaker and then delegates can choose to attend any of the nine events on offer:
Celebrating 100 years of the RACI
17th Asian Chemical Congress (17ACC) and 19th General Assembly of FACS
6th Asian Conference on Coordination Chemistry
The Asia Hub for e-Drug Discovery (AHeDD) Symposium 2017
11th Asian Federation for Medicinal Chemistry’s International Medicinal Chemistry Symposium
World Conference on Carbon
Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Annual Conference of Australia and New Zealand
8th International Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry
18th Asian Edition Tetrahedron Symposium
- To present the most outstanding relevant developments in modern chemistry a. Each specialized partner conference will address the challenges for chemistry in the 2020s in their niche area of chemistry while the general conferences, RACI 100 will address the overall situation.
- To inspire high standards of excellence in pure and applied chemistry research a. The congress will be designed to attract the world’s top research chemists as well as offering special packages for young chemists.
- To attract outstanding scientists to present central lectures on modern chemical research a. Besides the Congress plenary speakers each partner conference will have their own plenary and keynote speakers to attract the very best international research chemists.
To inspire the young generation of chemists in developed and developing countries
a. A very attractive registration package is being designed to meet the career expectations and aspirational goals of this class of chemists including PhD students. A combined registration and accommodation package using cheaper hostelries at an affordable cost will be offered.
b. The program will enable young chemists from all countries to present to their peers as well as address internationally renowned chemists.
Encouragement of Young Scientists
To accomplish the goal of inspiring the young generation of chemists, the following will be implemented within the Congress program:
- Outstanding young research chemists will be encouraged to present lectures and to fully participate in the Congress through attractive registration and accommodation packages.
- A young scientists program will be developed along the format of short oral presentations to an audience of delegates to promote presentation skills.