The RACI Centenary Congress is a congress of independent conferences running concurrently in the same venue that will bring together several thousand Australian and international delegates from across the breadth of the chemical sciences and technologies.
The registration process has been designed to extract sufficient data from a complex event to allow efficient logistical planning to be made to ensure delegates experience a well organised meeting with minimal disruption.
The novel congress concept involves nine partner conferences, each maintaining their identity, running an independent program during the week while availing the delegates the opportunity to access alternative sessions across a wide variety of chemical science disciplines at no extra cost.
Your conference of choice may only be a three day event however delegates who wish to remain and attend other meeting sessions may register for additional days as per the categories and rates outlined below.
With all the options available it’s important that the registration forms are completed as accurately as possible.
The register now button below will take you to your chosen meeting’s registration pages.Register now
How to Register
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form above. Registration must be completed by 23 April 2017 to incur the early bird rates. After this date the rates will increase as per the table below.
All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST).
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Before 23 April 2017
Before 23 July 2017
|5 Day Pass||$975||$1,250|
|4 Day Pass||$900||$1,165|
|3 Day Pass||$825||$1,080|
|2 Day Pass||$700||$800|
|1 Day Pass||$350||$450|
|Student / Retiree Registration|
|5 Day Pass||$500||$675|
|4 Day Pass||$460||$635|
|3 Day Pass||$420||$595|
|2 Day Pass||$375||$425|
|1 Day Pass||$250||$300|
- Admission to all Congress sessions
- Admission to the industry exhibition
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception*
- Approved delegate materials (such as a Program Book)
- Morning tea and lunch daily
*Please indicate attendance via the registration formDon't forget to apply for your visa
The RACI 2017 Congress Secretariat has confirmed rooms at nearby hotels for the benefit of Congress participants. You are encouraged to secure your accommodation when you register to ensure that you receive competitive rates, negotiated for the Congress. Accommodation can be booked via the registration form; please see the Accommodation page for more information.
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa and MasterCard are accepted. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd" on your bank statement.
- Bank transfer: Please include your surname in the transfer and fax or email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 (2) 9251 3552.
- Cheque / Bank draft: Made payable to RACI Centenary Congress 2017 – RACI17. Payment must be made in Australian dollars and free of all charges.
Registrations received by 23 April 2017 must be paid in full by 23 April 2017 in order to receive the early bird registration rate.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Deadline: 26 May 2017
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Conference Secretariat. Cancellations made by 26 May 2017 will result in a full refund less $150 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 26 May 2017 without incurring any cost penalty. Failure to obtain the appropriate visa to travel to Australia does not constitute a refund. No refunds will be made after 26 May 2017 due to failure to secure a visa to Australia. The Conference Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The Congress and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organising Committee and the Congress Organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organising Committee and the Congress Organisers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Congress does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
RACI Centenary Congress Secretariat
GPO Box 3270
Sydney NSW 2001
Ph: +61 2 9254 5000
Fax: +61 2 9251 3552
- Abstract submission opens Now Open
- Registration opens Now Open
- Abstract submission closes 23 March 2017
- Early bird registration deadline 23 April 2017
- 17ACC 23-28 July 2017